- What we do
- New services and features
We are now offering many new services and features. Take a look at the list below to see what is on
offer and see how it can be used to improve upon your consultation process.
Touchscreen units offer a simple, fun and interactive way for communities to provide feedback on proposals.
Feedback is automatically collated into a secure database, which we can integrate into any existing Open Debate system for reporting and further interrogation.
With the capacity to design and build them in house, our units have been used for a range of public exhibitions in a variety of languages - with up to 142 questionnaires being submitted per exhibition.
An exemplary questionnaire is shown on the far right.
- Lightweight, modern unit with branded graphics
- 19" single touchscreen with integrated computer
- Interactive on-screen or solar-powered keyboard
- Data is collected via a removable, encrypted, password-protected IronKey (secure USB)
- Data can be easily integrated by Consense into any existing Open Debate system and/or exported as an Excel spreadsheet
- Data can be collated with exisiting exhibition and/or online feedback to form one central report
- The units can be used in areas without internet connection.